Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Tanya B

i hate my life my friends are so weird and never want to hang out with me?

i'll call one of my friends and say "lets hang out" and they'll be like ok and then last minute they call me and saying "can't.. blah blah blah" and making new friends is harder than you think because with girls theres so much drama and judging and stuff. anyway i feel like sucha loser my friends always ditch me and make some dumb excuse and its really bugging me. ive been sitting at home all break with nothing to do. thats what i did the entire summer too

paperclip
    Make new friends, maybe boys if you don't like all the girl drama. Ditch the old friends make new ones! Make sure not to be to clingy though. And do not try to contact your old friends at all, if they contact you then there you go, they really are your friends. Don't stress your wonderful and everything will be ok. Find some new hobbies, volunteering seriously helps you meet new people, have something to do, it looks great on college and scholarship apps, and you'll be helping people which will make you feel for confident because you'll be making a difference for not only yourself but many many others, most of which you will never know you helped. Best of lucj know you are loved!

megladon
    I know what your saying. I'm a guy, and I used to have a ton of friends, but since I got a girlfriend, I spend all my time with her, and I basically have no friends. I'm trying to find out what to do without changing myself so they will like me. I think the problem is that even though I may think im being myself, Im really not? Maybe you have the same thing? Just look back at yourself each day, and ask yourself if your happy with how you acted, and If you keep saying yes, hopefilly things will get better. Let me know if this helps.

UK Superstar!!!
    Try and be a bit more appreciative of your friends. Maybe you're not being much of a mate to them? Or talk to them about it, because they perhaps don't realise what they're doing

Happy Xmas!

lil missy
    lol i no wot u mean same with me whole summer doing nothing u live in australia??
    i dont even ring them and i only talk 2 my friends from old school and im leaving
    just go out 4 walks, shopping, get a summer job thats wot ive dun

lil missy
    lol i no wot u mean same with me whole summer doing nothing u live in australia??
    i dont even ring them and i only talk 2 my friends from old school and im leaving

lil missy

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information