Poem # 1:
How Long Is Forever??

Why do we love when we know nine times out of ten we get hurt? I believe it's because we rush into things so quickly we end up hurt. Yes, of course I've been in love with someone who I thought was special but obviously I was wrong. I do still love him, he will always be in my heart, but I was hurt so bad I could never forget what he did and I could forgive him but not enough to be with him for the rest of my life like I thought we would. So that brings up a new question.. How long is forever? Some people do find the loves of their lives and they can't imagine themselves without that one person. But most of us aren't as lucky. We let people into our lives who we think we love and we will be with for the rest of our lives, we give them our hearts but most of the time we get it back shattered in a million pieces. That is why we are afraid of handing out again... But one day that special man or woman will come into your life and they will slowly, over time, clean up those little pieces and put them together. Then they will realize after they find everyone of those pieces your heart is not complete, that is when they find out that in those small empty places is right where they belong.... So that makes us wonder a few things like: Will I ever find that special person? Should I give my heart to him/her? Does love really exist? Am I capable of loving someone? And the hardest one.. Could he/she be the one?

Poem #2:
A Cry For Help!

Tim walked into his room closing and locking the door behind him. He slowly walked towards his dresser and dug through his clothes pulling out the old, rusty blade. He trudged to his bed and slowly sat on the edge. He grabbed the pen and notebook resting on his bedside table. He slowly wrote 'A CRY FOR HELP' on the sheet of paper. He gently placed it on the bed. Hanging his head in pain and sorrow he pulled the cold blade to his wrist. Digging it as far as he could into his pale wrist, slowly ran it across his wrist, he watched as the blood poured out of his freshly cut wrist. Before passing out he quickly did the same to his other wrist. He fell forward making a thud sound. Hearing this, his mother walked up the stairs, she knocked lightly on his door at first. "Honey? Are you okay? Open the door." His mother shouted through the door. No answer. She started shouting and knocking louder. Finally she tried to knock down the door by hitting it with her shoulder. Finally the lock gave way and the door swung open. She stared at the sight of her son laying on the floor lifeless. She fell to her knees crying and screaming. She pulled his head into her lap still crying and screaming. "WHY?!?!" She shouted, tears streaming down her face. She slowly looked up and saw the notebook and pen. She reached for it and read the big letters...

What caused this was Tim's mother and father were facing a very hard time Tim's baby brother of five years was hit by a drunk driver in a pick-up truck a year before this happened. All three of them were going through a very hard time. It was harder on Timothy because his parents would not talk to him, he was always left in the background. A little after that Tim was being bullied in school and his girlfriend of four years was in a car accident killing her on impact. But his parents never heard when he was in pain he was always crying out for help from his parents. Tim had, had enough of all the pain causing him to take his life....

{This story was not based on true events. It probably has happened, but this story was based entirely on my feelings at the time. I figured it was best to use a pen and paper to express my feeling other than taking my life. I hope you liked the story even though it was very depressing and I hope none of you reading this have felt this way or actually tried this.... Thanks for reading}
Oh no no no you miss understood I don't want to kill myself or anyone else I just feel this way sometimes. Im not suicidal or anything it's just thoughts never actions Im fine it's just my thing and I wanna know what people think of my writing. I mean not all are about death. Some are about heartbreaks also.