Well when I was young and stupid, which was about 2 months ago, I pulled out my stock subwoofer audio cords and cut them off which left the stock speaker/subwoofer hanging with the speaker adapter harness still hanging on the speaker and the other cords that are hooked up to the car audio are stripped without the thing that goes into the harness. Now, I want to plug it back in, but now i have no other part of the adapter to "click" into the harness to keep my connection snug. I have tried to find on the internet this adapter but have only came up with finding the harness (which i already have still hanging from the speaker) so can anyone please tell me where i can find this adapter? My car is a 2008 honda civic coupe, and the adapter harness hanging down is a Metra 72-7800 Honda/Acura Speaker Harness http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=metra+72+7800&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=12287542322567776384&ei=KfC1TI2jO4a8lQerg6nt BQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum =4&ved=0CC4Q8wIwAw#)

I hope someone can help me please! Any help is greatly appreciated!