ok so ive been waiting for ages for this game, i finally get it and what a let down, firstly i thought the standard model cars would look like the ones from prologue, and the premium ones even better, turns out the standard cars are just the same crappy models from GT4 on the ps3, the guy who created this is said to be a perfectionist... really?? im not a perfectionist but i certainly would not have put ps2 models into a ps3 game, i was expecting insides for all the cars. then i recently noticed even though i have the fully customisable gears the only thing i can change is its top speed slider which lengthens and shortens every gear ratio, i wanted to stretch my third gear in my EK typer (thank god he made a premium model of that car or i would have cried, also where is the veyron??) i seen a post somewer saying you can race a mini against a veyron, but i didnt see buggati in the dealerships. i will look again now lol, also online, i get to the list of games even managed to join 2 rooms and have a good few races but after that OMG it was hell, kept crashing while i was in a room and would not let me click any buttons e.g. leave room although the cursor would move freely?? i had to quit game in the XMB and try again but had the same or similar problems. anyone else having troubles with this or have anything else to add to the list of what sux with this game which i havent noticed yet?
i ment GT4 models of the ps2, lol