Hi...yeah, well, My situation is this. I have nowadays a Crate Flexwave 15 amp for this task (practice), and it's rubbish. I use a Boss MT-2 pedal so it gives me a nice metalic distortion, but it's too much and this little piece of junk cannot handle it pretty well. Someone can advice me about a good tiny amp for less than $400 USD? I want something with top-notch chunky tube driven distortion or modeling...something like the

*Blackstar HT-5 http://www.guitarcenter.com/Blackstar-HT-5-Series-5W-1x10-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp-106087240-i1434794.gc

Yeah....it's a nice option, but I want something cheaper that can compete with it, doesn't matter if its a solid state amp, I just want something portable and powerful, so dont say me dull answers like "why you dont get a half-stack, or a 120 watter 2x12 combo" It's impossible for me carry around something bigger than a 30 watter on foot.

So if you where wondering, I play Metalcore and Hard Rock, and some Pantera or Zakk Wylde's-style stuff. I use a SG G-400 with Seymour Duncan SH-8 in the bridge and a Dimarzio PAF in the neck.

Happy Thanskgiving-day everyone!