My boyfriend and I love spending time together, often I feel as though the time goes by way to quickly. Anyhow, the delimma has to do with my little brother. My little brother has autism spectrum disorder and my mother pays me to do respite care with him. Which basically means that because she's paying me I can spend time taking care of him so that I wouldn't have to work at another job. I love doing this as even with my little brother's disability, he is such a wonderful little boy and I love helping her and him. So the part that I don't understand is that as I miss my boyfriend, I sometimes come by his place with my brother. This was okay for a while but now it isn't. I don't know what this means? My boyfriend has said that it's because all my attention goes towards my brother and not towards him. He says that he understands this but that he says he doesn't want to see me any longer on those times I bring my little brother by, as we don't have as much a connection with my little brother been there. It's true my little brother does demand attention but I would also love for my bf to get to know my brother as we plan to get married eventually. I want my little brother to be a part of our lives. Anyhow any insights or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.