Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Official Mudvayne Thread

didn't mean to offend you just ****ing kidding dude i know her man i go to the same school so she knows what i mean and what i think about this thread i envy her if that makes you feel better

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are good indie banRAB, no doubt (check my lastFM)... But i see no reason in lying and pretending to find merit in something i don't find much merit in because everyone else seemingly does, i like some indie banRAB... But many of the ones who get all the hype (and i don't mean media hype) that are just crap as far as i'm concerned... Call me closed minded all you want, indie isn't a genre, so saying most indie sucks wouldn't be any different than saying all mainstream music sucks, which many indie fans are never reluctant to do, so if they think i'm closed minded that's just swell.

I greatly appreciate banRAB like Neutral Milk Hotel and Yo La Tengo, whom i didn't quite get at first but now i can see why people like them so much, banRAB like Modest Mouse and Bright Eyes however i have no problems with insulting and tearing apart, because i see absolutely nothing good about them whatsoever.... Maybe all their fans really like the music and aren't just listening to the most awful music they can find for the sake of being cool, who knows?... I just can't understand why anyone would like Modest Mouse, i listened to their 90s and early 00s stuff, i still don't see what makes Teeth Like GoRAB Shoeshine such a good song...I find they music virtually impossible to listen to, The Sex Pistols at least never took themselves seriously as artists, MM and their fans on the other hand... My idea of what Modest Mouse sounRAB like is simple, a bunch of mentally challanged kiRAB banging away carelessly on toy instruments, snare drum kits and what seem to be kazoos and jews harps but are actually guitar and bass, and interlocking riRAB that sound like some ELO song that was made into a ringtone, and to top it all off a Captain Beefheart robot programed to sing the exact same note all the way through, off time... Thats honestly what i think Modest Mouse sound like, if you think they sound like cherry pie then that's fine with me, but i honestly think Mudvayne have more musical merit, at least they try.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^why should I ? If people are closed minded enough for them to assume i'm a guy then let them, it dosen't make me any less femine. I don't have to act like anything, i just am. :rofl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What Is Wrong With You People!

<~J_E_N_N_Y~>

mudvayne is not metal. metal is In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Invocation of Nehek, Black Dahlia Murder, Killswitch Engage, Winter Solstice, As I Lay Dying, At The Gates, Entorabed, Impaled, Arch Enemy, Bloodbath.

not Mudvayne. why don;t you try taking your head out of your anal orafice (thats ass) and listen to good music.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

their not G-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i see a paradox...

<3t0Ki0 h0t3l f0 Sh0 :]

Not true...All nu metal banRAB sound the same?, does that include deftones?, if so you would be wrong. Mudvayne are one of the more unique nu metal banRAB, name one nu metal band with a just as talented bass player who uses jazz improv and unusual slapping techniques to provide percussive like rhythms and beats. I really dont consider them nu metal anyway, that is if you consider nu metal to be RATM influenced and a genre that fuses rap with rock, which mudvayne dosent do, they are a funk metal band with some death metal influences, theres a difference.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I do agree, but aperance has a role in this to. I mean if Britney Spears was to show herself without make-up on, she wouldn't have a large popularity from the guys nor girls. By the way i'm talking ages ago, she isn't popular anymore, she should have retired along time ago.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i_hate_emo_666 ur the reason i join these forums......great taste in music.........Horns up to you :band:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information