Every night I told myself, he could never like me because I'm not her. I would tell myself that I'm not as pretty as her or I'm not as good as her. Until one day my life changed. I felt more powerful. This is the story of Lily Maurice Whimsical. It all started with this boy, Luke Willow. He was the hottest ninth grade boy at Edinburgh High. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes. I had the biggest crush on him since we were in sixth grade with each other. I remember the last day of eighth grade when he said "Lily Maurice Whimsical I shall never forget you, ever." I kept telling myself he never would forget me, until the first day of ninth grade. He never made eye contact with me. When we passed in the hall he couldn't even say hi. He treated me like a nobody. I decided I needed to get his attention. I did everything. I was hopeless. I changed my style, my hair, my makeup, but he still seemed to not notice. By this time he had a girl friend named Mary Ann. She was the head cheerleader, of course. Oh and did I forget to mention Luke was the star quarterback of Edinburgh High's football team.

Answer other question too please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101211235731AAKhvX5