It's been going on for a couple weeks now. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years, I met him when I was 14 and moved to Mexico with my mother. 6 Months later we moved back to Canada but we decided to stay with each other. 2 years of our relationship has been long distance with visits, but I turned 18 and moved back here with him, and we've been living together for a year and a half now. Hes the first and only person I've ever been with.

We get along fine, except the argument here and there, but lately they've been really getting me down and honestly he really upsets me with words he says to me. Depression runs in my family and I think Im feeling somewhat depressed. I constantly have headaches, I'm tired, I never want to do anything except go out on the weekend to drink, I cry all the time and the littlest things can set me off crying.

For about 4 weeks or so when i start to get sad (only having to do with my boyfriend) or let down by him, Im getting a sharp pain in the middle of my chest, a little to the right, and it goes up to my throat, its kind of like a butterfly feeling when your on a rollercoaster, but its not as fun, its a gross feeling. Ive heard of people having pains from "a broken heart" but I want to know if this is actually something that other people have felt or what I should do about these pains.

I feel really let down by him and honestly do feel really sad. Sometimes when i get upset and cry he gets p*ssed off and says "NOW WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

I have no emotional support at all, and worse part is he doesnt even know the sadness hes making me feel, I talk to him all the time but its as if it goes right through his head, and when i tell him about things hes said when hes been angry, he doesnt believe me.

I have no family here in Mexico, I have friends, but none are close. I dont want to leave him. I just need advice and maybe what these pains are from.

Please dont be mean about this

Thankyou