Seriously does it mean anything? I've been written up so many times for nonsense it boggles the mind. They just like writing people up. For me, I get written up for the most ridiculous things.

The one I work at are rude to their employees and some of them like writing me up for stupid stuff just because they don't like me.

I got written up by this one guy for standing on a box case of giftboxes to reach a higher shelf. Completely safe, I was told I was misusing company's property and so many other none sense it was just stupid. I know I know, it may be stupid to me but I thought it was silly. A full single space report.

2nd for writing a post it note about a customer who was returning cheap merchandize with tickets of expensive clothing. She was swaping merchandise, or return clearance for full price (Clearance barcodes are reused for new merchandise. So, after a few months, a clearance item will register as a new item.) Well I wrote her name down on a stickey note and was written up by for being disrespectful to a customer. Keep in mind she was stealing, rude, and I didn't say anything to her personally. Even though she was shoplifting, (I saw her put small items in her bag) I get written up because I notice a woman shoplifting and wrote her name down for Loss Prevention. I didn't get a chance to give the note to loss prevention. Anyway, the manager now suspect that I am racist. I'm not by the way.

3rd was me being threaten for taking home an empty box. I was told I can't take the box without permission, when I ask I was told no. When I said it was going to the compactor. I was denied and was told if I took it I would be written up for employee theft and insubordination for questioning his authority.