I was dating this guy. He seemed to want to take it slow, but he seduced me and then we started having crazy feaky sex. It felt very intimate. We cuddled after, and he kissed me slowly and all that crap. he told me that I was the most interesting woman he'd ever met, and that no matter what happened.. if we ended up getting married, or just dating, or whatever.. he thought I was amazing.

thing is he was slow to text me and respond to texts. I'm used to guys that like me calling me daily and returning texts within an hour (maybe 2 if they're working). he took anywhere from right away to a day.. average 2 hours. which made me think he was just faking his interest in me. Also I wanted him to ask me out a couple times or more a week but instead he went out with his friends and asked me out 1 time a week. After he didn't return a couple texts and a phone call for over a day I freaked out and left 5 voicemails saying he needed to call me and end this. I thought he was just ignoring me. (really his phone was dead... ) Now he said he needs space before we got out again.. so we can start over clean. I have been trying to give him some but I keep texting him trying to get closure. I want to know why he can't just understand why I blew up his phone and forgive me. After all... wasn't all that kissing and cuddling a sign he really dug me? He has slowly returned my texts but the last one (where I asked him why he acted so into me if he wasn't) he has not returned and it's been over a day. Why is he being so cold? Did he just lead me on? I would think he would be more understanding... just because I have been pursuing him (kinda against the rule I know) is this is a total turn off? Why??? I'm cool and fun and super hot and sexy!!! We have totally loved being around eachother!! This is just a stupid game!!!