Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Fazza

info on toyota starlet glanzas?

can any one give me some or lots of info on glanzas thanks

Rexel
    hi, i dont know too much about the galanza's themselves but i do like jap cars and the galanza is a great version as they are quick but are cheap insurance and tax as the engine size is quite small.
    You can google jap cars on the internet, japimports.ie(maybe .com if your from england).or just put jap cars or galanzas into the google search engine and you'l get loads on specific info.
    why u thinking of a galanza tho, wayyy nicer jap cars eg. silvia...i can give u any info on them!!!

One thing i will say though getting a jap car, there are generally low mileage(if you bring it in yourself) and very clean(roads are so good over there) but parts can be expensive.

Good luck, and safe motoring...x

Rexel
    hi, i dont know too much about the galanza's themselves but i do like jap cars and the galanza is a great version as they are quick but are cheap insurance and tax as the engine size is quite small.
    You can google jap cars on the internet, japimports.ie(maybe .com if your from england).or just put jap cars or galanzas into the google search engine and you'l get loads on specific info.
    why u thinking of a galanza tho, wayyy nicer jap cars eg. silvia...i can give u any info on them!!!

One thing i will say though getting a jap car, there are generally low mileage(if you bring it in yourself) and very clean(roads are so good over there) but parts can be expensive.

Good luck, and safe motoring...x

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information