Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    niHil

Anyone else consistently getting ripped off by Wendy's Restaurants?

Or is it just me?
    They swindled me the last FOUR Times in a row, because they know I am not going to drive 20 minutes to correct my order.

The first time they kept one of our orders of chicken nuggets. So the next time I counted the items but didnt notice that they had substituted a 99cent Double Stack for a Classic Double sandwich. So the next time I make sure I have the right number of items and all the burgers were foil wrapped. But when I got home, sure enough they ripped me off again by giving me a Classic Single instead of a Double. So on December 27th I got back to find out that they had substituted my Classic Tripple for a Classic Double. Yes, I paid $7.49 for a double combo meal. Are they expecting me to open up every single sandwich and count the burgers or get ripped off? I called the phone number on the receipt and got a fax line. I contacted Wendy's Corporate via their online questioner and they completely ignored me.

So am I the only one that gets ripped off Every Single Time? If that is the case, I am never going back until they email me an apology. If that is not the case, then maybe it's time for some class action.

spunk113
    I'm going to say that's your location. I've had issues, but usually it's due to sheer incompetence and relatively small (like them putting mustard on my sandwich).
    On a side note, have you gone through drive thru on each of these occasions? If so, there's your problem. Drive thrus are notorious for screwing up orders (and I should know--I've worked drive thru). Try going in and getting take out, when that craving for a baconator finally becomes stronger than your hatred of the restaurant.

Stephen T
    I have had to get my wife to learn the same lesson. They have teenagers and part timers and such that could care less whether your order is right or not. When you go to any of the fast food places, you should ALWAYS check to make sure they give you what you ask for. I'd venture to say at least 50% of the time they don't. Wendy's is pretty bad at doing that. They also a lot of times don't hear what you asked for at the squawk box and screw it up in the first place.

BTW, it has NOTHING to do with the location. It has everything to do with the type of people that work these places.

Hercules96
    Well...it could be location....

because the one next to me rips me off somtimes...by leaving out an order or 2....

but when your in drive through..and you get your order... park in the parking lot and check everything and see if you got everything...

if not, go inside and complain...show receipt....and get your correct order...

by going inside right after they saw you in drive through should make them believe somthing is a problem...i do it all the time.. lol

but if they are still being ignorant then ask to speak to the manager...then manager can help you out....

but as long as you have receipt youll be ok...

good luck with the wendy bandits.. lol

hope i helped out

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information