Before I knew what Nirvana is my best friend and I watched the video of his song "Come as you are"; we started listening and then we noticed something weird, I guess many of you don't know Spanish but it's my first language, if you put an Spanish ear and listen it literally when he start repeating about memoria he used the Spanish pronunciation and it exacly sounds like "I was dying" in spanish of course, then he said "I swear that I don't have a gun" and the image of a pistol, that I suppose it was the same or same kind he used to commit suicide; so what I only heard "Memoria" (I was diying in spanish) and "I swear that I don't have a gun"; other's thing were contradiction - come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be... it doesn't make much sense... but everything it's highligted when he said those phrases.

I'm a musician too... I always put secret messages into my music... and I've made a suicide song in case I needed it, so, why don't come as you are was the suicide song of Kurt? or is it not possible?