Let me start by saying it’s not my looks. I’m attractive, I know he’s attracted to me (he said so). Also he really likes me as a person (says I'm one of the “three people” he really feels most comfortable with even though we haven't spent much time together). Idk if this matters but he’s average looking-- just my type, I guess it’s a fetish but I want him soooo f*cking bad! Never wanted anyone this much! We’re both in our 20s, and we are both in long distance relationships that are (supposedly) quite meaningful to us. He has never cheated before.
Last night I went to a party with this him. I got insanely drunk and asked to stay at his house. Then I did everything I possibly could to get him to have sex with me. We slept in the same bed, snuggling erotically and I was naked minus sexy lace panties. We had a really long conversation about "the important things in life." I was the initiator of everything physical, except at some point we were spooning and he started to nibble on my neck and touch me. Then I tensed up a little and turned away (not sure why), and he never tried anything after that. In the morning we went out to breakfast and I pretended to have blacked out and had him tell me what happened. I told him I was so sorry and embarrassed and that was so unlike me, must have been the drink, etc. etc.

But I want another chance to go all the way! I just wish I hadn’t tensed up at that moment—I know I was so close! How do I try this again?

No I don’t care about messing up his relationship, please don’t lecture me in your answer.