To start off one day my phone was dead so I used my husbands to take a pic I was reviewing the pics and I went 1 too far and it was a pic (just a regular picture) of a girl I said what's this he said oh a girl my friend is talking to. Btw I know his friends actually do use his phone bc his friend doesn't have one. So I jut brushed it off and said whatever an to delete her number well with out my knowledge he just sent it to a different contact name (guy from work) so when I saw "him" text my husband I handed him the phone. One day my son unlocked the phone to play with it and it was still on the last message (iPhone shows the whole convo) and it was that guys name and it said hey sexy blah blah blah and how's your day sexy and what would you be doing if I was there you get the point I said WTF? He said oh me and that guy it's an inside joke I said bs and he finally told me it was her and he then said this guy at work asked my husband to talk to this girl to get her off his back blah blah blah anyways obviously it all sounds ridiculous. What do you think it all means?