ok.im 11.(plez dnt be like ooohh ur under aged!)i just want to know if im any good at writing lyrics cuz im not good at singing.give me ur honest opinion on my song its called last time.i hope you like it hahaha :"break up,fall down.i see you starin at me,i decide to give you a chance ive gave you a dozen.we date,we talk.you say you love me.then we break up and i take you back cuz i truely love you.but i dnt think you feel the same.*instrumental* break up,fall down.say goodbye to broken promises and hello to new regrets.you break my heart i take you back true love is what we lack.and finely ive just had enough but everytime i walk past you all i want to do,is take you bac,again... and finally i do,but the next mornin i see you flirtin with other girls in get restless i get jelous and finally i cant take it,so this time i will break your heart.and never take you bac,this is the last time you can hurt me so ima say goodbye to broken promises and hello to new regrets you break my heart i dump your "butt" (the word is actually ass) finally i hav the courage to find someone who rlly cares,so i will say goodbye,for the last time oOHoh for the last time just watch me shine for the last time."
its more fast and upbeat.and i wrote this for my 16 year old sister cuz she can sing hahaha thnx haha and i was spellin stuff wrong cuz i didnt feel like using amazing grammar hahaha