Hi, I'm 18 and I've gone to several different psychics since I was 14. I've only had one that I felt was right on target, and that was the first psychic I saw. However, my most recent reading I feel was questionable. For Halloween weekend, I stayed in Salem, MA and saw a psychic at their annual psychic fair. The woman read my tarot cards and I felt that they were relatively accurate, nothing terribly out of the ordinary. Then, she pulled out an odd board. I'd never seen it before and could not find anything even remotely like it online. It was a circular board with different sections labeled with areas of life, such as Money, Love, Health, etc. Underneath each heading were various answers, time frames, etc. depending on the section. The purpose was to ask a question that pertained to a specific area on the board and roll a die that came with the board. For instance, in my case, I asked if my current relationship would last (as I feel it will), rolled the die, and it landed on 6. The sixth answer under the love section was something along the lines of 'probably not'. She then told me that she saw me finding my true love next May. This result makes me slightly paranoid, as her tarot reading was pretty accurate. But I've yet to have any problems with my boyfriend, he's the single most amazing, supportive, understanding man I've ever met. The idea of losing him upsets me very, very much. Regardless, has anyone else used this board or heard of/seen this board? I'm interested in it's validity and how commonly it's used. If it's not a recognized psychic medium, I'll probably feel much better.