Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Avatar: The Last Airbender #3: "Air, water, earth, fire... fan and sword!"

The storyline is a bit like the cartoon although there are a lot of changes. I would recommend watching the cartoon series before watching the movie.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for those pics, Allison! Am I the only one who still doesn't think Zuko's scar is severe enough? Maye it's the lighting or something but it looks like a little rash near his eye. :P

Love Aang's look (can barely see the arrow too... maybe it's my monitor?) and I too am tentatively waiting to see Sokka (extra tan) and Katara.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've heard about the new cartoon series by Mike and Bryan. That cheered me up after finding out about sequel rurablings by M.Night. (Ick...)

So, yay for Korra (and Aang's son teaching her which peases my Kataang heart ) Boo for M.Night screwing up the live action version of this fantastic cartoon!

BTW, Welcome *Max&Liz4ever* and Beebee! There may not be many Avatar fans around here but hopefully we'll get more with the incoming info of the new series.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my God I just really love this Avatar cartoon.... Aang and all his frienRAB and their adventures from learning the bending techniques of the 4 elements and to stop the Fire Lord in conquering the entire world.

I watch all the seasons and it's episodes. Sometimes I forget to eat and do my freelance works when I watch this before hahaha

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Mavericks! Love to see new Avatar fans around here! I remeraber the book 1 finale and how incredibly fantastic it was! Stop by more often if you'd like! Come share your favorite episodes so far, favorite moments, or any observations in general! It would be fun to go down memory lane (I've been doing that when I watch those little season 1 Avatar extras.)

Cool! How was India, Stacey? Did you go to Murabai? Did you check out where the Slumdog actors live? What about Dev, aka Zuko? (Heh, of course I've got to vaguely tie it to some aspect of Avatar. :P)

As for the Harry Potter scenes you disliked... dare I ask who you are referring to? I have an idea it's a certain redhead sister of a main character. :look: Well anyway, the movie had plenty of good scenes for both Hermione shippers and that's always good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dev rocks. He's the guy I have the most respect for after seeing him in Slumdog Millionaire. He probably could've been a great Sokka (I haven't seen him stretch his comedic chops but I have no doubt he can pull it off. :nod I think it's weird that the actor I most appreciate and like (I guess besides the newbie that's gonna play Aang; I don't know *anything* about him!) will play a character I initially didn't care for much in the cartoon. (In the first book, of course. Zuko wins me over by the end, natch. )

But I'm not too upset at the moment. I'm riding a UB high at the moment. Today has been simply wonderful, Stacey.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ I don't know if I speak for everyone but for the most part, reading what other fans think on other sites, people are excited, nervous, &/or worried about the movie coming out. We're hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think that M. Night having a template and a story already written out will help him a lot. No way to wrangle a twist in the dense story that is ATLA.

BTW, Stacey, you've got a Jeff icon from Community? So cool! I didn't know you watched it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i watched this trailer and omfg it looks so good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol oh yes garfield was certainly a scary time for the cinemas. i love avatar and i want the live action to be great but i'm just not sure if its possible

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information