Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tenjou Tenge

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

I have heard a lot of people comment on really liking Tenjou Tenge over the years and was actually curious what made it for you?

Personally I am a martial-artist and I like seeing the things that masters can do, and all the moves in Tenjou Tenge are authentic as in a master or senior student in the art could perform them in the real world. Gives me something to hope to become, rather than just wishing I could but knowing I can't.

People who haven't watched it probably shouldn't be reading this thread by the way.

And for the essentially admins. If this belongs in reviews I'm sorry, I honestly didn't know which one to post in so I posted here cause it gets more viewers it seems.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

No, it's fine here.

"Tenjho Tenge" was... well, it was something alright.

I wish the corabat was better choreographed. And I wish they put more money into the animation. And I wish there was some kind of limit to flashbacks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

To my opinion i just needed more money to it to make it better.

Tenjou Tenge

I said it a year ago, and I'll say it again: lots of violence and unrealistically hot girls = good enough for me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

This series is only good because of the hot chicks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

Don't forget that the theme song was pretty catchy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

I actually liked the flashbacks, it was an important and interesting part of the story.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tenjou Tenge

Yeah, one of my top 5 favorite characters was in the flashbacks (Exorcist Bunshichi Tawara). He kinda reminded me of Onizuka, but the scene where he fights Shin is the best example of why, even as good as I am at martial arts and the fact that I am virtually fearless, brawlers scare the #*$( out of me. Cause I have seen 3 brawler fights in my life so far and what you see him do isn't an exaggeration. I've seen a guy in a hold break his arm so that you could see the bone rub up against the edge of his skin just to get out of the hold and punch the guy. I've seen another guy use his hand to control a person's knife by allowing his hand to get stabed through by a 3 inch switch blade. And that scares me more than knowing I got to fight a guy with a gun honestly. That badass attitude is just intimidating and inspiring to watch and know that he would probably let himself die if he knew he would accomplish his goal. And I like the fact that a person in this day and age can still possess that level of resolve.

By the way I'll mention the 3rd guy if anyone asks, but to be honest I think it would probably warp everyone's fragile little minRAB. And no, I am not making this stuff up, if I were there wouldn't be any reason to mention the 3rd guy made me piss myself. So believe what you want to but I've seen it for myself and there are few worRAB but fear and terror to describe a brawler.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information