Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

is nen real? and are auras real?

the "nen" im talking about is like nen-fight (like in hunter x hunter)....could it possibly use in real life?? i know its a silly question

and also about auras, are they real?? if so, how can you see it, and make your aura stronger so anyone could feel it scary??

thx in advance

Unregistered
    Yeh I think Nen can be real
    But in the real world its called Chi or Ki, this actually a form of energy which can be found every where, in every living thing thers a form of energy that keep us alive and maybe this energy have relation with our souls, any way this energy can be reinforced by paractsing TaiChi and it should be every day and if u dont believe well dont try to doit, u should have patients and a pure mind, but actually its really a big secret how it can be practiced because every one have different level of power and many masters if they are really strong they dont revile how strong they are because its dangerous to show on public so no one until now know the limits of the power of chi, If u go to a master and ask him to demonstrate maybe he will only give u like and electrical shock or a heat touch or just push u far away or maybe push things, this is what i have seen until now and they never show everything they just tell "This is what u can do" But am sure 100% that they are not showing every thing to normal people like us becasue sometimes some people try to train by them selves and they got like a Demon inside them or they feel like the presence of ghosts or spirits, this is because of the bad side of the training so i dont recommend to train by ur self, also when many people are addicted to train really hard on this they should be aware of some thing about Buddhism religion some thing about Ying and Yong, this is the proof that this power can be also possessed by other creature like Jinns Maybe or like u guys in the west think that they are Ghosts or Angels Or even Aliens, but the truth that they are other living creature totally invisible but they live among us and some times they revile them selves in different forms they can be human or animals is the most common and some times like Ghosts so people will like believe in them. any way the world has many secrets and many weird thing that most of people they think are not real but when u look and study about many thing and compare them u will find thers similarities and these similarities will let u know whats the truth.
    Am not a Buddhist or other religion am a Muslim and this stuff are not against my beliefs in my religion and Nen it exist but Life is too short to find out every thing about it ,am just waiting the day Inshallah that I will go to haven I hope so if am a good person on this earth Then I will have the time to practice any thing that i have ever dreamed of Like NEN
    I hope I gave u about an idea about the secrets of the world that we living in and The Nen Stuff

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information