First things first. I'm stuck between majors. I am starting college soon, so I need to have my major planned and picked.

I’m stuck between 2. Here are the pros and cons:

NURSING:
Pros:
Very open field- Nursing is lacking right now, and places are hiring like a wildfire.
Stable; My moms a nurse and has never had a problem finding a job.
Good money; I plan on getting my degree and living as a "traveling nurse." This is where somewhere hires you, say like in Denver, Colorado, and you work there on a 3-6 month term, where usual pay is high, along with all benefits and possible housing.
-Me and my dad spoke of this, and if I stayed a bachelor for a while. (By choice ) I could work for so many months, then relax and live for a few, then repeat. Live a little.
I would minor in Spanish, as it’s my favorite subject in high school, and would be a huge plus for hiring companies.

Cons:
Not my "passion."
New field to me; I’ve A'ced all my science and math classes over the years, and am socially in shape, but nursing itself is new to me.
It wouldn’t end up like I want it, and I’d regret the decision.
I heard it’s a very stressful career and a lot of two faced nurses.
Very hard to get a job as a first year graduate. One would basically work the dirty jobs that are available.

Associate of Arts in Music:
Pros:
This is my PASSION; working with music, performance and composing with other artists, playing different instruments whenever I please and living my dream.
I already have a decent ear for recording and mixing.
I have experience in both pro and home studios, and have worked my way with the equipment.
No regrets... I’d be doing what I love!
- I would minor in performance, so I could take some theory and composition classes and finally NEED to learn the material!

Cons:
Unsteady; though it’s steadier than trying to just make it as a musician, its still a hit-miss scenario.
Pay could be small, if any.
And again, might not plan out like I want.
Could turn my passion into a chore; That would suck.

Sorry for the mega post guys, but some of you have gone through the college scene/"life" scene, and are of great help.

My mom is leaning for nursing, dad for Associate of Arts in Music..Of course!

One more thing, is it possible to double major these two?

Any help is appreciated.. Sorry for the mega post, too. Thank you in advance.