Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Error: Requested content '...' cannot be accessed. Error while connecting"

i used mine for about 3 hrs earlier today, no problems at all. now i can only access cricket stuff and/or google around.

"do not have access to this site" type of error.

xv6700

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol i was about to master reset my Motorola Q because i had no net seems to be working now though

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you are getting the evdo icon, but still getting an authentication error when trying to access the web, it is probably your proxy settings or something. EV icon means evdo coverage and successfully logged onto the data network. on my u740 i did not get an EV icon until after the data authentication was correctly configured, but my browser still did not work until i fixxed the proxy settings. i also noticed a change in error messages the browser was giving me once i had the data authentication configured correctly. (went from network connection unavailable to network connection lost)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for reminding me about the google mobilizer...i forgot that we used to have to do that...it's a good temporary fix but they better get this back up soon...

for all that don't know about the mobilizer, go to www.google.com/gwt/n from your device and it will allow you to get a mobile version of most web pages.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whoa, I had about 5 or 6 mms messages in my outbox, which hadn't been sending due to the internet problems.

They all just sent, and I had about 5 or 6 "Message Sent" popups...

Hopefully a good sign..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yea i was getting that a few days ago on my mogul. i thought maybe it was crickets internet or something, but a friend of mine who has the same phone was able to access his wap. but then it was working for me the next day.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey all;

I'm currently in the Chattanooga, TN market and having the problems. I think I saw another post from someone else in Tennessee. Please post your market so we can get an idea of how widespread the problem is.

I went to my local main Cricket location today to confront them with the issue. I received the standard blank stares from the CSR saying that I cannot use a Verizon phone on their network. When I made a call in front of them they then said I cannot use a Verizon phone on their data network. So I connected to the internet and got my corporate e-mail with Versamail via secure https and also connect to Gmail via https. CSR then looked at my account and said that wireless web wasn't provisioned and proceeded to reprovision my wireless web. Once he did that and I did the *228 my wireless web died altogether. It was pretty funny to see him sweat when he just broke what little internet access I previously had. After about 10 minutes I was able to again access sites via https but no go as far as standard sites.

The CSR said he would escalate my problem to corporate inside services and that they would get back to me after the long weekend. I asked him if the problem might be due to restructuring for EVDO service and he would not confirm or deny EVDO coming to Chattanooga anytime soon. If I were to make a call on this one I would say that somehow they have significantly jacked up their proxy system and it is causing Blazer to go braindead.

I hope they get things fixed soon. I will keep looking into things on my end and post as I get anymore news via Cricket corporate inside services whatever that is.

Thanks;
    Mark

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

is this only for phones using windows mobile? 700p still has web and all for me ..hope it doesnt konk out on me..

i'm in houston, but has anyone else noticed that cricket's internet is in and out a lot lately...

i hope that means evdo is just around the corner.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hmm....what market are you in?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information