Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unlimted Verizon voice plan for $99.99

the at&t details arent out yet, but you can bet they will have unlimited text+data in some of the plans.

i honestly think cricket HAS changed how other carriers provide services. 5 years ago AT&T offered unlimited voice for 99.99 a month and very few people bought it. look at what its doing today

You're not paying twice as much for the same thing.. you're getting a better network, with unlimited roaming, and in many cases, EVDO revision A coverage...

However, you're right. It's not worth 3x the cost. I went into AT&T the other day to find out about switching, and my bill would have been $162.xx per month including taxes and unlimited everything... If I buy the phone for retail, I don't have to sign a contract, but that's little consolation.

I'll switch when I can get unlimited for $100+tax... an extra $50 for data and text is just too steep of a price.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i stole this from another post. i realize this is a cricket forum, but this really applies to us since we're all poor bastarRAB trying to get the most bang for our buck

1. T-Mobile = $105.98 ($99.99 Unlimited Voice/Messaging + $5.99 T-Zones)
    2. Sprint = $119.99 (Unlimited Voice/Data/Messaging)
    3. AT&T = $134.99 ($99.99 Unlimited Voice + $35 Unlimited Data/Messaging)
    4. Verizon = $139.99 (Unlimited Voice/Data/Messaging)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

depenRAB if att lowers there unlimited price i would go with that and get the tilt(i love that phone which is why i got the mogul on cdma) if they dont lower it i prob will go to sprint for the 60 and just get my mogul activated on sprintfor the 60(which is what im payin on cricket)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlimited everything? Only $162!

Except 411 which is $1.99 each call. I use that about 2x a day w/ cricket so add another $20 a week!! or $100 a month.

So for me it's $262 while cricket is 56.xx a month...Not a very hard choice.

Trust me these plans are rip oRAB compared to cricket so long as you don't need roaming. The only saving grace is the big 4 are all moving to around $100 'unlimited' plans and may begin to price war one another, dropping further and/or realistic 'unlimited' for that price.

BTW I have no idea what EDVO means. And Cricket in tulsa has been perfect for me. T, aka Cingular who I was with for years sucked - many times around 5pm I just couldnt make calls!! Cant comment on Verizon but IMO I cant see how they can beat cricket when cricket has been perfect!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information