Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

what you mean????

ESN changing is not allowed anymore??

im confused

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

NO! I activated a chocolate folder (i think vx8600??) after the changes to CID went in last tuesday. I had some problems figuring out what CID wanted, but in the end it refused to take a decimal pESN. what CID wants currently is a decimal MEID, and a HEX pESN. however CID has been having issues validating (making sure it's not a duplicate) ESN/MEID nurabers since friday. that may be the root of your problem. it WILL NOT take a decimal pESN anymore. it will reject it as invalid. on a phone with an MEID you must use the 18 digit decimal MEID to activate. of course doing it through customer care or dealer support should avoid any validation issues (unless it is a duplicate or blacklisted of course) with CID.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

Ok i spent about 3 Hrs with Tech Support well i should say a Dealer Support and they where not able to get the LG VX9900 to work, the changing the MEID to ESN and i got a 128XXXXXXXX and CID didnt like it and it wanted the MEID so i got a 268XXXXXXXXXXXXXX nuraber and i put it and it took it and that was that however cricket says its not in the swtich and they "tried" to force it into the syste and they could not, we where however able to change it to a Real Cricket phone and it worked just fine however then we changed it back and it was still a No Go, we even tried to put it on another MEID phone and it was still getting that error. Any ideas? anyone from cricket that might be able to help

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

Basically the ESN for some phones, cricket is not taking. We tried my VX9900 on Friday, and it wouldn't go. Kept erroring out on the Cricket side.

I don't mind if he posts screen shots.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

so we need the dec meid and hex pESN?

this website will work to provide both?

http://www.l4digital.com/Tools/Conversion.aspx

LG VX9900 No GO?

I tried this the other day with a dealer and he couldn't get the vx9900 to work. I wonder if Cricket is now blocking these?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

Alright ill talk to Support and let them know that, see whats going on,

LG VX9900 No GO?

Have you guys been using Cindi to do the activations?

I have had NO issues going online using Cindi via web page. It gives you a warning, but you can just ignore it and activate the pESN anyway.

And whatever you do DON'T change the ESN, you will blow the Media Player application just like Iriam said.

*EDIT: I mean the actual ESN of the phone itself, not the one registered with Cricket.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

I dont know whats going on the guy was helpful, but he could not tell me if it was them blocking it or not, but that be durab cause last time i checked Crickets network was still open, I was thinking that maybe this phone had some kind of block on it, but i did try it with another MEID phone and it did the same thing, so yeah dont know whats going on, I just dont see it, Only think i can think of is if i change the ESN on it to a ESN that cricket will take, i have a Dead Candit that i could use but i dont have a clue as ESN changing goes plus the UniCDMA or w.e i cant get it to wokr for me at all. lol but yeah all the Cricket reps i know are not picking up and the cool rep that i knew moved on to other better things so i know pulling strings is going to be a bish, Oh on a side note i did try to Program it manuly and its still a no go, anyhow yeah...sucks cause the guy really wants that phone but i guess maybe the ones tho got on with these phones are lucky.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

We need to find out whats going on with verizon phone ESN's. I wonder if Cricket is blocking all ESN's or just the vx9900.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information