Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

I see what you guys are saying right now i have CRAB working on it and so far its a no go, pESN CID will not longer take them what so ever, and i have converted to a Dex MEID and i had other people check what i did was right and so far its still a no go, last i heard from CRAB was that the MDN and MIN did not match and that the MIN was not loading into the swtich and the changed it for me and said it was in the swtich OTA still fails and i programed the phone by hand and still a no go all i get is a Fast Busy and thats it.

Still waiting for word on what else could be done, and i do know what msg WE use to get but i know in Cali we use CID and not CINDI anymore which from what i was told everyone is using CID now,. Right now ive been thinking about changing the MEID to a ESN, i have a dead Cricket phone that i was going to take the ESN from however this whole changing the ESN on it went over my head. xD im to much of a GSM person then CDMA x.x lol oh well.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

ok get it now...... so the problem is only with verizon phones than

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

i had the same problem with one of my customers phones(hes a dealer and he couldnt activate a chocolate) somebody else toll me that he had the same problem and all he had to do is convert the meid to dec. so i toll my customer that and he tried it and it worked...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

Listen right now cricket is having troubles if you want screen shots ill provide them THE CONVERTED DEC DOESNT WORK NOW
    The MEID doesnt work
    the p(ESN) doesnt work
    none if you want screen shots of the error message i and every other dealer is getting now ill post them with Isriam permission.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

Just follow my tutorial and you can get it working 100%. Just be sure not to change any of the Brew settings.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

ok so i got my phone flashed to cricket and i had the 45 dollar plan but in order to have picture messaging and internet on the phone i have to get it flashed again with the 50 dollar plan i guess, i got my phone from a man who had already flashed it and he told me to get the 50 dollar plan then come back so he can flash it again cause right now i just have a basic flash, but now i cant get a hold of him and i still want to get my phone flashed but i dont know how Help me please

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG VX9900 No GO?

I not the smartest guy on earth, but I assume for some strange reason that your not savvy enough to get your phone running the way you want. And I say that because what you need is hitting you on top of the head. lol. So I suggest mowsie around and :reallysad send it to one of our trustworthy fellers here on this board, or PM someone and have paypal open in another tab.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information