Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

YOUR FIRST PHONE EVER with PICS!! post here!!!your phone timeline

Everybody post ur FIRST PHONE YOU EVER HAVE HAD. wether its cricKet or not.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had this phone as my first on cricket when it first came out in denver...

I had sprint for about 2 weeks one time but over the about 5 years I have had cricket you cant beat the deals..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

my first phone ever....i didnt last long with it, traded it for an i730

went through every nextel and boost phone until i switched from nextel to tmobile.

now i have

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll just stick with my Cricket phones, seeing as this is the Cricket forum. I have had too many other phones from several providers to list here:

My second cell phone, but my first Cricket phone ever. My Dad gave it to me. Upgraded to...

A cool small phone and the first I would purchase out-of-pocket. Upgraded to...

The first phone I ever learned to hack using BitPim and Kyocera PST. Added my own ringtones and graphics. Phone was dropped into a swimming pool but still worked fine, but the camera suffered lens rot after about a year. So I traded it for...

By this time I was hooked on cell phone hacking and started to do it for other people as well. Then I upgraded to...

This was an awesome, sexy phone. I paid over $300 for it at the time directly from a corporate Cricket dealership. I went through two of these...

Here is my original Koi hacking tutorial:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=620434

Good times! But still, I couldn't wait to get my hanRAB on...

...when it was announced. This set the bar high for OEM Cricket hanRABets. I went through two of these as well (flimsy). I didn't think it could get any better until I upgraded to...

IMHO, this is still by far the best phone Cricket has ever offered!

But my lust for hacking wouldn't stop there (mainly because there really wasn't anything necessary to hack on the 6265i to improve it). Once I got my hanRAB on one, I simply had to have...

I would never own a Cricket phone again.

This phone made me the hacker I am today. I owned both the Verizon and Sprint models of the phone before upgrading to...

The phone I'm rocking as of right now. Windows Mobile 6.1 OS. GPS. Dual NAM's EVDO Rev. A and Nationwide Roaming.

Yeah.

This phone will do for now...that is, until I upgrade to...

HA! See you there!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Cricket goodbye DeathStar

Upgrade Time!

My first Flash:

My Switch to Sprint

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol we want everyone on this forum COME ON GUYS GIMME YOUR BEST WE WANT AN ALLTIME OLDIE PHONE TO TOP IT ALL OFF! BERRY HEALTHMAN ANOMARE EVERYONE

My first phone was some crapper from AT&T, just before the turned into Cingular. It was a little blue Ericsson candy bar with a color(!) screen. That phone was stupid and I'm too lazy to go find the model nuraber on it. After a couple of $250 bills, I paid the ETF and jumped ship to Cricket.

The Kyocera Xcursion was my first phone. When I moved to Cricket, the feature that I thought was cooLest was MMS, so I needed something with a camera, and it had to have an external display. As far as I recall, this was the only one that met my requests. I shattered this one's screen at a concert once, had it replaced for $100, then shattered it again by dropping it ALL THE WAY FROM MY DESK TO THE CARPET!

Next up was the Nokia 6165i. It had a lot in common with the Xcursion, but it had a few benefits like a better web browser and a 1MP camera. That was a good phone, but I discovered this place not long after buying it...

Getcha hack on! This was the first phone that I ever hacked. From here on out, I started flashing lots of other phones over, the first of which being my sister's Amp'd RAZR.

Next up was this beauty, the PPC6800. This is definitely the best phone that I've ever owned. I love it and it'll always have a place in my heart. When the Touch came out though, the demand for a Cricket ROM came, and a friend of mine got me setup for a really good deal...

I loathed this phone when I first started using it, but I eventually grew to not mind it. I'll still take my Mogul any day.

And this is where I'm at now, the HTC S720. Pretty sweet, right? I'm rocking this bad boy now, but I'm sure I'll be back to my Mogul every now and then.

And this bad boy will definitely phase out my Mogul and S720.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dont got a pic but I started cricket with a Durado, was actually a decent phone lol... not to bad back then

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

CALM DOWN!!! HOLY CRAP MAN, Are you obbsessed with healthman, berry and anomarie!!! WOW, You need to calm down before me, THE ROCK! Comes over there and gives you THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MOVE IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY, THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!!! CAAAN YOU SMEELLLAAA WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN! ~......(raising the eyebraw!)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

wow.. osmething went wrong

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information