Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How long have you been with Cricket?

First post here, I have been with them for about 14 months. On the 15th it'll be 15. I got them as soon as they came to the Houston area. I started with the dorado and hated it, so I purchased the Razor. I am looking to purchase a new phone. What problems will I have if I get an unlocked phone? I notice mms and so forth don't work to well....I'm not decent with phones. lol

yes I can see how it would be more economical to get the refurb motorola off the cricket website for 49.99, thereby getting the $50 first month free so essentially all you have to pay if $15 activation free and winding up with a free phone if one were an existing cricket customer and he lost or damaged his phone.

you could just sign up with a different dob and ssn or no ssn at all and a new address and cricket would think you are a new customer.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cricKet started service in Phoenix August 2001 and I left AT&T for cricKet in October 2001 and never looked back. I have had the same nuraber the entire time. For about 4 years I also have a second line that gets me a $10 discount per month. I have watched cricKet go from an unheard of startup thru bankruptcy and into the serious competitor they are today. I will never go back to a contract based wireless service as long as unlimited cricKet is around. I probably can't go back, since I owe the old AT&T a few $ :erabaresse My bill for both lines with discount and all taxes is $103.44. One line is the $50 plan the other is the $45 plan and I also have the $5 nationwide roaming on one line. All the hanRABets I have used up to my current one cost me nothing. They were all given to me. Then I BRICKed the Audiovox and needed a hanRABet fast, paid $160 for my Motorola V265 from a cricKet corporate store. It has been worth every penny, no problems and I hack it quite alot.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have only had Cricket for about 6 months...... Before i had Sprint and Qwest and i would pay like 200+ every month for using extra minutes....... sucked azz

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been with cricket for about 5 months. They have been in my city for about a year and half. The service gets a lot of cpmplaints. Sometimes when in the middle of a call the service drops. Being a property owner it gets annoying. I am hoping that the service gets better real soon. Maybe they need more towers or something. For the price you can't Beat it. I got my son one as well, no overages, with a teenager that's great.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's been so long but since they started in Nashville about 7 or 8 years ago.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There isnt such a thing as "Unlocked" phones on Cricket, Unlock only apply's to GSM Phones. I'd stick with Moto's, LG's or Samsung's if you can as they will be easy to flash / hack to Cricket. As long as it isnt a Sprint phone you shouldn't have a problem getting MMS/Wap along with voice working.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

if your account is 4 years old go into a corporate store they will give you a pretty sweet deal on a new phone. the refurbs are not good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been on for four years, three accts, original acct. then a free employee acct. now back to paying for my service, gotta love those hackable phones and their willingness to put them on their network

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He's probably talking about the SPC being set to 000000 (CDMA way of being unlocked) so he can transfer it to cricket. Not sure though, his post was a little confusing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information