Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

After U340 Cricket bin flash no ERI

i wasn't reading a thread. the first version of the cricket firmware had some kind of issue that would cause mms to stop coming in after a while. outgoing mms was not affected. there was a new version of the firmware released and made available from cricket. (for cricket branded phones)

it is also possible that your account is not provisioned correctly for mms. call care and ask them to double check and make sure that mms (picture messaging) is turned on and ask them to refresh the switch.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just started flashing these, and i also have been unable to write the meid, even with the latest cdma workshop. I beleive the firmware does not support meid, I don't think there is a meid file included. I have not had any complaints as long as phone is activated using 11 digit dec

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmm... I'll try this and report back. Also, my friend is pretty buddy buddy with the guy that set up this phone at Cricket so I will talk to him as well. In case anyone is wondering my firmware version is U340.AG27, PRL is 1040.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

No luck... Customer care at Cricket simply said that mms and mobile web were not possible with a flashed u340 phone. I asked if it was policy but she said it was hardware issues. I then mentioned that Mobile Web actually worked on my phone. She became irritated and that about sums things up. The reason that wap works is because of the prl that I have on my phone since it was modified or written by the guy at the Cricket store. This is what the Cricket guy said anyway. I guess it has to be possible if randomwit has it working. Maybe it's some kind of settings still set to Verizon server or something... I dunno.

I guess I better just wait for somebody with "random wit" to randomly come up with a solution? :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I use CDMA workshop (the newest version), I write the HEX into the phone. There is a sticky on the front of the cricket forum that will tell you how to convert the MEID to a HEX and DEC. That is what I do and I get no complaints from any customers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information