but I can't find one link? I performed an internet search for pedophile support groups, intending to look for groups who offered support of those who suffer from this and wanted to talk to others about it for help and support.

I did not find any, which surprised me, but then I got more surprises.

I found over 100 links referring to articles indicating there are online pedophile support groups, who are organized forums lobbying for disturbing changes in law and supporting each other in behaving as pedophiles.

I did not find one link that would take me to any such group.

Why is this? How is it that all of these groups are, according to these 100 or so links, running rampant on the internet, but I couldn't find one link to take me to any such group?

This reminded me of the "moral scares" of the 1980's and the inability to find these groups causes me to question this flood of warnings about their existence. According to one artical I read, even NAMBLA has closed up!

So, what's the real deal? Why can I find over 100 links to articles warning me about pedophile support groups and political organizations lobbying to changes in consent and sex laws, but I can't find one link to take me to one?