Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    **Mad!!**

Toyota Corolla Car battery keeps failing... How to use this charger?? Plz Help!?

I have a Toyota Corolla 1300cc Petrol Car.

In the past when when my car battery wouldnt start i use to charge it up with one of these...

http://www.452-engines.com/uploaded_images/41lowrEM8cL._SS500_-727321.jpg

dont have one of those anymore so i bought this one...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7402106/Trail/searchtext%3ECAR+CHARGER.htm

Now ive read the manual and it still doesnt make sense to someone who knows zilch about cars. ie: ME!

the way i worked the yellow one was i put the red clip on the positive and black on the negative and started my car up. WILL THIS CHARGER WORK THE SAME WAY??

im asking cuz the thing is soooo small and the actual clips are tiny compared to the one i use to use.

Paul S
    If the battery is old I would suggest getting a new one. They have a tendency to age and become unreliable. It's better to pay out for a new one rather than breaking down randomly.

gypsy1604
    have your battery and alternator checked this is free from a car parts suppler then you will know what the problem is ,you should nt have to keep charging the battery

12pleze
    Yellow is positive but this charger will only charge your car if battery is not too bad and will do it once before it needs to be charged. It works same way in the world.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information