Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jenny

False Negative Pregnancy Test?

I know a lot of people ask this question, but this is my situation:
    My period was due Nov 15 and it never came, ditto with Dec and looks like Jan as well. I had protected sex only once on Oct 31. I also have endometriosis. I am 27 and have never been pregnant.
    I took two home pregnancy tests and both were negative. I had a blood test and it was negative as well. I am nauseous, breasts are tender, I am extremely tired, my breasts have a little bit of clear discharge (sorry) and my back hurts. My doctor thinks it is all in my head but I have never missed a single period since I was 11 and I don't know what all this means. Any ideas? Thank you!

Anya
    acually there have been women who took pregnancy test and were pregnant and didnt even know it until they went into labor.......it happens sometimes.....very rarely....i would do do an ultrasound....just to be safe.....dont smoke/drink for now....just to be on the safe side...

Phuti A
    Hi,sorry to hear that but maybe you are suffering from certain diases and it could be pregnancy you must wait for 6 weeksits too early,or just change your doctor

XLilXSmileyX408X
    well to be truthful u migth have a tumor blocking the flow of ur period blood.... but take another pregnacy test just incase

Belizean Princess
    Second opinions are always nice. You need an ultra sound to make sure you dont have cysts or tumors.

sith_aries_tiger
    sounds to me like you just might be pregnant, get checked out by another doctor

dees
    No you are not pregnant. Boobs don't discharge at 3 months and when they do it colostrum that they discharge 1st. it is not clear, it is yellowish and sticky. As far as your doctor saying it is all in your head, maybe he is right, maybe he is wrong. Point is, he shouldn't have left it at that. If he thinks it is in your head then he should have given you a psych referral. get a 2nd opinion to out rule any other medical conditions or to get yourself so psychiatric help

Aristes
    I'd get a second opinion and seek an ultrasound.
    My mother had no symptoms, no positive tests, and the blood tests they ran didn't show anything at all until she was six months with my brother.

Blue Star
    i would get a second opion

handsofgold79
    I think's its all in your head too sorry. If your test came out from blood test that it was negitive then your not pregnant!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information