Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - "Dragonball Z" Season 8: Boo Gonna Make You Dead! Dead! Dead!

This is the talkback thread for "Dragonball Z" Season 8: Boo Gonna Make You Dead! Dead! Dead!.

Aw...and I likes Season Eight.

EDIT: SSj3 transformation scene, for fun (English voices with JPN music).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - "Dragonball Z" Season 8: Boo Gonna Make You Dead! Dead! Dead!

Season 7+8: The seasons in which the filler started to get obvious.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Eh? More like two and three buddy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seasons 7 and 8 are fine...but it's when Season 9 comes around and the apparent build-up to Gohan defeating Buu is wasted that things really get frusturating.

Yeah, but come on. When that was first coming on, I didn't even know what filler was. Then as time went on as I started getting suspicious and then at a point I'm like "Okay, why do dead people have a tournament?" or "Are they supposed to take this long to power up?"

EDIT: That's a very family-friendly image of Buu up there

The Other World Tournament was five episodes. The fight with Freeza, on the otherhand, not to mention the pointless Bulma filler and 'Back on Earth' stuff was extraordinarily pointless. The Afterlife arc, as frustrating as the final

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

One reason the Boo saga didn't bother me is the fights weren't long at all. Each fight only lasts about 3 episodes before they move on to something else.

And I got a kick of Boo just rampaging through the city destroying stuff while everyone else went into hiding. Good times.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't wait to get this season. Unfortunately, my Wal-Mart doesn't have season 8, movies 7/9, or DBGT season 2 yet. I can't wait to see Majin Vegeta vs Goku though. That fight is so action-packed it makes me want to cry.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I liked the Boo arc, and thankfully there was less filler, and hopefully I can get this season

I remeraber the scene when Vegeta blew up the Budōkai stadium seats, it kinda reminded me of AKIRA

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information