Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon Adventure 02 on CR and Funi Talkback (spoilers)

Clearly you've misinterpreted my comment. What I'm saying is that when Romi is able to portray such a sinister character (who might I add is tall for his age), that's powerful voice acting. XD

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah yes.....of course that's what you meant (puts hatchet away)

Yeah, Ken is strangely tall for his age. But then again so is Takeru so yeah.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digimon Adventure 02

Three years after the events of the first series, With most of the original characters now in junior high, the Digital World was supposedly secure and peaceful. However, a new evil has appeared in the form of the Digimon Kaiser. This new villain is different - he’s a human just like the DigiDestined. The Digimon Kaiser has been enslaving all Digimon in sight with Black Rings and Dark Towers and, to make things worse, has somehow made regular Digivolution impossible. Three new children are chosen to save the Digital World and, along with Takeru andHiKari, make up the new generation of DigiDestined.

Episode page here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Digimon_Adventure_02?src=trail

Okay so since the regular talkbacks get so little posts as someone mentioned, I just made this talkback for the remainder of Crunchyroll's broadcast of the show. So this week it's...

EPISODE 12: "Duel on the Digimon Ranch"

Previously: Daisuke learned the true meaning of sacrifice for frienRABhip and was able to armor-digivolve Veemon into Raidramon to save a corrupted MetalGreymon from the Digimon Kaiser's evil clutches. Where will the adventure lead them now?

Review comes later. (not looking foward to this one)

True, the last thing they want to do is worry their parents. That, and their parents had to live with their kiRAB saving the world, TWICE. The stress on the parents must be huge.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think we still need the dark seed or some other type of influence to explain how Ken got all his tech. I mean there's being smart and then there's being so much of a genius you got cheat codes to an alternate reality!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

First off, I'd like to fully apologize for not doing these as of late. The holidays completely threw me off, and then I just plum forgot.

Also, we should be getting close to one of my favorite episodes of this arc...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well the Dark Masters were the threat to the human world also, they just did everything in the Digital World. So was Apokarimon was a threat to both worlRAB since he was the puppet master behind the Dark Masters.

But Vamdemon was the most evilest villain in the original Adventures, as powerful as the Dark Masters were, and I thought Pilemon was an excellent villain, he reminded me of the Joker, but it was kind of a downhill slopte after Vamdemon, because he was the most evilest. Samething in Savers with Kurata, he was the most evilest villain on the Savers series, and after that, it was a let down. How could you hate anyone as much as Kurata? Samething with Vamdemon.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah, this one. The very first digimon episode that added absolutely NOTHING to the overall plot and whose only redeeming quality was seeing Sora in the Tennis outfit.

If the next one is the one I think it is, though, it will more than make up for it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not to start an argument, but IMHO that's easily explainable, in the wake of Osamu's death, he would take the Digivice and go the computer, hoping to be transported back to the world that had so fascinated him. He would then have gained the power to travel using that; the Dark SeeRAB simply amplified the intelligence of the people they were placed in, didn't make them powerful and weren't necessary.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you mean the big-brianed tranvestite who tried to have Izzy's brain for breakfast then he's as forgettable as any other of the minor villains. Of all the talk I've heard about Daemon, I'm surprised that he wasn't noticed as one of the most evilest Digimon. I mean who doesn't love a villain who had like two/three episodes of screentime and the only way to get rid of him was to send him back to the World of the dark Ocean where we could've gotten Octomon but noooooo, we had to get Daemon, Arukenimon and Mummymon, BlackWargreymon, Oikawa, and the useless resurrection of Myotismon in a new form.

Now all of the other villains in Zero Two were all right but the others like Daemon and Octomon should've had like mini-arcs dedicated to them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information