Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NickN
    LOL
    Why is it when a "pensioner" pushes ahead is it rude but when a snot nosed brat does it is justified.
    Just making themselves known and not forgotten. Maybe the person in front of them was to busy on the cell phone or texting to care about being polite and thought everyone should wait for them to finish their important conversation?
    Our time is as important if not more than anyone elses.
    People tend to treat others as they are treated.
    Walkers rise up!
    LOL

claremont9
    Dont you just hate it when early in the morning you go to Tesco to do some shopping before work and the 'old dear' behind asks if you would mind if she went first. Well yes actually I do, I have a job to go to and you have all day to do your shopping, so why are you in here at 8am - I rest my case!!!

dora
    So what do you suggest to improve that situation? Should we just go on and shoot all the old people so that you won't be in any way inconvenienced? Try taking a different route where only people who are young and fit and always perfectly polite, travel.

Jackie Blue
    They're everywhere, they're everywhere! God love em, I know I do!

irishlady
    No I don't dodge them because one of them will some day be me but what annoys me is small children running rampant through the store not only is this putting them in harms' way but me also because I may not see them running & might hit one with the cart or a perv could be on the loose & grab one

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information