hey everyone. so i came into the army about 3 years ago as 13B - cannon crewmember. i've hated the mos from the start. it seems as though it has never challeneged me mentally, and that's why i've been looking so forward to ETSing. so now i'm clearing post, and the reserve component counselor that i've seen a couple times is telling me that with my GT score, i qualify to go reserve as a 35L - counterintelligence agent. i'll have to get a top secret clearance and all that fun stuff. if i were to sign up for the reserves, i realize that i'd have to attend another AIT for the new mos, and then it'd just be one weekend a month, 2 weeks a year. my question is this...

what kind of a job can i expect to get or should i be looking for after completing this 2 year reserve component tour as a counterintel agent? also, will employers take my next 2 years in the reserves seriously? or will they say, "sure, he went to an AIT to become specialized as a counterintel agent, but since he only trains once a month, 2 weeks a year, we don't have much use for him."? i know there are no guarantees in life, but it's disheartening to know that the last 3 years of my military experience was a waste, seeing as there's not a huge demand for cannon crewmembers in the civilian sector. any advice would be appreciated.