Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ConfusedSevethGrader

10 points! Are there any website to help me in percent? I needed a lot of help!?

I can't do my homework so good and I am totally failing in math due to hard quizzes and plus I have to do fraction into a percent. What shall I do?Thankfully, my school have a tutoring program! But I needed a lot of help.

AmericanIdoit

10 points! Are there any website to help me in percent? I needed a lot of help!?

Its easy. Just turn the fraction into a decimal.Then take the decimal and move the . over two numbers to the right.Easy as pie.

cathy0136

i think that you should just get a tutor because most websites dont really have help on homework most of the time

hayharbr

You can make a fraction into a percent by solving a proportion where one fraction is the fraction you have, and the other is x/100Like change 3/8 to a percent.3/8 = x/100cross multiply: 8x = 300x = 300 divided by 8 = 37.5%

BK

http://coolmath.com/prealgebra/03-percents/index.htmlThere are a few links on that page that'll take you to lessons on percents, depending on what you need to know.Hope it helps

sofakingcool

Sparknotes has everything, from book summaries to subject help (their math section goes from Pre-Algebra, which is what you're doing, up to Calculus). Here's their page on percentages: http://www.sparknotes.com/math/prealgebra/percents/summary.htmlGo there, read the blurb, and then click next .Yahoo kids also has a page full of websites to help with fractions, decimals, and percentages: http://kids.yahoo.com/directory/School-Bell/Math/Fractions--Decimals--and-PercentsYou could probably get millions more websites by googling something along the lines of "Help with Percents".However, sometimes, reading stuff like this online makes it more confusing and it usually helps more to have a human explain it to you in person, so you can ask questions.If you know the decimal of a certain number or fraction, the easiest way to convert that into a percent is by multiplying that decimal by 100. Percent literally means "per 100" (cent- is the prefix meaning 100).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information