I recently talked to a Christian mom. We talked about our favorite books, right? I love Harry Potter. She said that the book was evil because it had witchcraft in it and is against God. But they don't even talk about it you know? And so then she claimed that she loved the book Twilight. I hate that books so much! Anyways, Why do Christians believe that Harry Potter is evil but not Twilight? I mean, it's basely a book about an abusive relationship including a blood sucking DEMON against God. And a wolf demon, same goes to The lightning thief (though it's a great book) They say it's fine to read that when there worshiping and talking about different Gods. So why only Harry Potter? However I could be wrong, they might think it's evil as well, but she's a hardcore Christian.
No there not in the Bible but there are demons such as Lilith or something like that that would drink the blood of Children and men. Same thing.
....and I don't think all Christians think Harry Potter is evil
Vampires are considered Demons just like Ghost and other monsters. So technically they ARE in a way Biblical.