i really like her alot but im embarrassed about it. i don't know why, i just am. sometimes i'll playfully throw things at her and she'll laugh at it, i ask her if she has gum or what we're doing in class and i use her name. but when she starts talking to me first, i get really nervous and reply with mumbled one-word answers. ex: "hi peter" me: "sup" *looks away*
i glance at her sometimes, she sits right next to me in one class (she's in 4 other classes with me so i see her alot) and sometimes i just full on stare (when she's not looking. yeah i know that sounds creepy) she's caught me a couple times though. i think she likes me too, but i think im confusing her cuz she gives me frustrated looks when i do the mumble thing. and also one time i accidentally called her ugly )): her friend told me it didn't bother her but i still felt like a major dick because in truth i think she's really cute. but when i called her ugly i think it made her think i dont like her cuz my best friend had to say "that's mean, take it back" right now he has a better chance with her and he kind of likes her too >.>
should i just come clean and say that i like her and ask her out??