Sorry for it being so long...I tried to make it as understandable and believable as possible..Please don't think I'm doing it to grab attention and waste your time.

I honestly can't stand living with my family. I'm sixteen and I know I'm close to graduating high school and I'll soon be out on my own and blahblahblah but I'm sooo close to snapping. You're probably wondering why I can't stand living with my family so here we goo...

My mom's in her 30s. She works from 5am-3pm. Never showers. Rarely ever cleans. Rarely ever cooks. Usually sleeps and plays computer games. She doesn't even know how to drive still. My dad's in his 50's. (Ik huge age difference. I find it sad my little brothers only 5 and my dads practically bald and toothless already. Oh well) Anyways my dad doesn't have a job. He smokes weed, sells weed, buys weed, he use to grow it. (I know I probably shouldn't be saying this online but idc anymore tbh) My brother whose 17 started stealing my dads weed. He smokes weed too...& he dropped out of high school. So it got to a point where I was helping my little sister (whose only 8 !!) clean her room. She found a bag of weed under her bed. My dad just lays around the house all day. He doesn't do anything with his kids..Such as playing basketball or foot ball or anything, like at all. Neither does my mom.

You're probably saying big deal!! But in the past it was worse. I think the worse thing that has ever happened was when my mom threw a knife at me, I protected myself by putting my arms up covering my face, it landed in my wrist & got stuck there. My bro went to go get my dad while my mom quickly pulled the knife out of it..& my dad came rushing downstairs and started smacking my mom around. But that happened a long time ago so I don't think anything can be done...

When my brother was acting up (on probation & all that junk) we were being questioned by CPS and probation and social services and crap. When my brothers probation officer would come for a meeting my bro would try telling them how my dad smokes weed & stuff...But it was always his word against my families.

But yeah nothing too serious not..Aside from the weed. The house always being trashed. Family calling each other names. Having fast food practically every night. (My little sisters actually getting chubby from all the junk food they feed her) No one gives my lil sis & bro baths. They don't even brush their teeth or anything. I tried to get them to do it but I can't keep track..Oh & please don't mention trying to get family counselon..We were already offered it but my dad denied it.

Idk if this is just a rant or what...
I had a dream last night that I moved out this house and I had the best dad in the world..
So I kinda want that now..Just a good family.

My moms side of the family is worse than our family is. As far as not showering & stuff. They're on welfare too & stuff.

My dads side...They're all stuck up..So that wouldn't work. I doubt any of them would want me to go tag along with them anyways.

& I would try to see if I could move in with one of my friends...
Their parents are pretty awesome and would probably allow something like that..Only a few of my friends though...
Except my friends are all into getting high and partying and stuff. Not my road to head down...

Idk what to do??