Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    treme

Nightly Panic Attacks

I to have panic attacks at nite.I feel as thou when I lie down I can't swallow or breath..terrible feeling... I think you should call the pharmacy and ask them about taking the 2 pills together.And maybe you can take the antivan at nite before bed,It will probably make a big difference..Hope you feel better soon.Panic attacks are truly just awful..People who have never had a panic attack will never uderstand the feeling of one...

Archimedis

Nightly Panic Attacks

I'm begining to think it is the calmness of the night. Everyone is asleep and I am alone, maybe that's what is scaring the hell out of me. I just don't get it, i am roughly two weeks into my Remeron. Only on the 15mg dose, perhaps the dose is too low and it is wearing off. Any ideas anyone?

Archimedis

Nightly Panic Attacks

Well I am starting to feel better as far as the nasty adrenal surges go. The migranes seem to have settled down, now just a shortness of breath to deal with. The effexor seems to be adjusting decently to me, some sexual dysfunction......not liking that let me tell you. I did get my date for my stress test, looks like Sept. 17. Seems so far away, now just a waiting game.

Archimedis

Nightly Panic Attacks

Yeah well get this dear, yesterday night I had to go back to the ER. I told the triage nurse once again that this is so ridiculous. I said that I am still having chest tightness due to gas, headaches, dizziness and almost passed out twice. I said this is "not a panic attack, I know the difference between my panic attacks and what is going on with me". Once again my vitals were taken and I was fine, she took me right in and the attending doctor came to see me. He pulled up my bloodwork and lung x-rays and said everything is fine. He then proceded to tell me that it most likely is the "remeron". Funny thing is I told him that the remeron started after the symptoms. I told him that I would enlighten him by reducing my remeron to 7.5 mg and begin the weaning off process.
    Today I tried to call my doctor for some answers, of course they weren't answering their phone. So I decided to go to the walk in clinic, I waited a little over two hours to see the doctor. When I saw the doctor I gave him my history about what has been going on. He took my vitals and told me that I have high blood pressure, and asked if I knew about this. I told him that when my vitals get checked I am told that my blood pressure is high due to the duress and pain that I am in. He told me that sounded like nonsense. I told him that I have had lots of blood work checking my bloodcell count and cardio along with lung x-ray. All which came back in great shape, I asked him if he would order up some "LFT's alk and phos, gamma GGT, and H.pylori tests since everyone keeps focusing on my cardio. He agreed with me so tomorrow I go back to the hospital in the morning for the blood tests and I will see him again on Friday. In the meantime I have taken the rest of this week off and also next week for vacation. The medical system is paid with our taxes here in Canada and up until this point I have never had any problem getting great medical care. Quite frankly I am now sick of the way that I have to do all the research in order to get the medical treatment I need to have. I'll let you know how things pan out on Friday. Hopefully i can get this figured out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information