...extending my card for 1 year only!? I recieved a letter from the USCIS, stating that they have recieve my I-751, to remove conditions from my green card. It states "Your conditional resident status is extended for a period of one year..." and so. Why are they only extending it for only one year? I thought the reason to file was to get the 10 year and a new green card. I live overseas, stationed with my husband in south korea, and it was here in south korea I had file the petition to remove the conditions on my green card. Now I'm stuck with thinking that homeland took advantage of me, we paid 590 for the removal of the conditions, and my green card expires feb, 2011. Its seems all screw up! I can not even check the status of case, and the reciept letter doesnt point out what to do next because, after all im overseas on government orders right, AND I have sent out everything they needed. So this ONE YEAR EXTENDED is just bull crap to me..does anyone know what I should be expected? Husband and I are AIPing here in south korea again..I DO NOT want to apply for another i-751 just to extend another damn year. Urgh..really frustrated.