...think of the design? I've been doing research involved in getting a tattoo for a couple years now, and I'm trying to figure out what location would be best.

The tattoo would be of a peacock feather pen with the colors orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, purple, and pink incorporated into the design. These colors (excluding pink) represent causes that are very close to my heart such as self-injury awareness, suicide awareness/prevention, depression/mental illness awareness, child abuse, bullying, and eating disorder awareness. The pink is because I just love pink. The use of the different colors will be fairly subtle as it's just for personal symbolism.

Then, I want to add a string of pearls (representing beauty from pain and my Birthstone) and my favorite scripture reference Jeremiah 29:11-14 somewhere in black ink. I'm also going to fit some hearts in there somewhere- probably to dot the "i" in "Jeremiah" or part of the colon... or even as the "eye" of the peacock feather.

The tattoo is full of personal symbolism that goes from liking the colors, being a writer, and having a Birthday in June to struggles with depression that I've been working on overcoming most of my life (I'm 19).

I want a tattoo location that's easily hidden OR shown off depending on my mood/work requirements. I thought a shoulder-blade design would be good, but the only time I show off my shoulders at ALL is if I'm swimming or at the beach (which is rare). On the other hand, I'm looking at wearing more skirts/dresses when I lose weight and I'd be able to show off calf tattoo without being too uncomfortable (I'm also fine with wearing long pants in the summer). My calves are fairly toned. I don't exercise as much as I should, but when I do I usually just walk (up to eight miles at a time).

Any advice would be great! Thanks a lot!
I love cutesy things... just a way to keep touch of my inner child, but I'm not set on the dotting the "i" with a heart either. I do have fairly long legs (all my height is in my legs). I'm not saying I want a location just so everyone will see it, but I also don't want a tattoo that nobody will see.
I'm against having it as a neck tattoo because my hair is fairly fine and I won't always keep it long enough to cover the tattoo. I need a design that I'll be able to cover for work without being stuck with longer hair, etc.