Please don't make jokes, guys! This is serious.
Ever since I was a child, I literally cannot be near a Honda or a Toyota because I become intensely aroused.
I had a medical appointment in Seattle one time and my friend offered to take me. (I was about 17.) I had no idea that he just bought a new car and he was very happy to show me his new car! So, when he picked me up, he honked in the driveway and when I came out, I was shocked to see him sitting there in his brand new Civic. Reluctantly, I opened the car door and put on my seat belt.
This is so hard for me to say. But here goes..
We were on our way to Seatlle, and when we got on the highway, I asked him if we can turn on the radio. He said he kind of gets distracted while on the highway. I became so worried about what would happen next. With no music playing, I kept trying to talk - to make some noise. But we don't have a lot in common so we just sat there kinda - it was sooo awkward.
All I could hear was the engine. I don't know if his car was a 6 cylinder or not. But it sounded like a 4 cylinder because you could hear them going up and down. The power is what I cannot handle. The purring and running of the Honda engine was getting to me soo intensely I tried to fake that I was sick just to get my mind off of the engine. Every time he would rev the engine to pass someone, I had to hum or something to get my mind off of the car. It was absolutely incredible to hear the engine POURING exhaust out of the engine, I couldn't take it anymore and the next ti
Sorry the message got cut off but I meant to say this:

Every time he would rev the engine to pass someone, I had to hum or something to get my mind off of the car. It was absolutely incredible to hear the engine POURING exhaust out of the engine, I couldn't take it anymore and the next time he accelerated, it sounded SO amazing that I left a wet spot on his seats. And I'm not talking just a little bit, I asked him to go to MCDonald's to get a drink and faked spilled it so that he wouldn't think something was wrong with me... I couldn't take it anymore.

I can't even telll a doctor about it for fear he might put me on drugs or something.

What can I do guys? I can't be near a Honda, especially an Accord or Civic or I become aroused too much. Do I have OCD? I'm scared to know what to do and it is overtaking my life. I've even thought of suicide because it is consuming my thoughts, dreams etc.

HELP PLZ!
Vincent I am Canadian! Please don't be rude. Some other cars get me going too but there's something about Hondas. Yes, actually I am lesbian, you could say. But the girls don't understand. I prefer my cars to be feminine (when I'm by myself of course.) and just the name "Honda" turns me on because it is sooo feminine Although this is a medical problem I think! They just drive me craazee.

Also, I forgot to say that it's just not the car, but the smell of the new interior/exhaust. If I am asked to clear off the snow on the car, I (obviously) have to turn it on to warm up, right? So as it's warming up, the smell of the exhaust makes me have a mini "accident" every single time. I just can't help it. I'm 22 now but this has been happening for a very long time I think I was around 6 when I noticed a trail of exhaust pollution lingering in the air at my school and I dunno but the smell was mesmorizing and ever since then, I can't handle being around Hondas because it brings bac
oc, you would honestly buy me 10 Hondas? That's sweet!??