...think of it.? If you have any ideas on names, plots, other charcters. And some good critisim on how i could improve. thanks.

“Intro”

We found him at the front gate, on that stormy night. Lucky we found him, or else he probably wouldn’t have survived. The boy learned fast, faster than all the other kids his age. Soon he was able to fight people double his age and still win.

“In Dojo”

Students in line, dummies on other side of room. Takes turns at trying to destroy target. Each one punches target, making minimal damage. The kid (found at the gate”) runs at target leaps into the air and grabs onto rafter. As in air boy throws a dagger at target going straight through targets head. Then as grabs onto rafter, throws a sword and hits target smashing it too bits.

“Later”

Attack on village. The kid and friend escape, without attackers hearing. Just as they see there teacher getting attacked by a guy. They try to help but the attackers are to strong. Suddenly kid sees friend get struck by one of the enemies and cries out to him. When suddenly everything goes black.

“Later Still”

Kid wakes up in hospital, dizzy and feeling sick. He feels confused and wonders what he’s doing there, when suddenly he remembers what happened at his home town. He quickly asks if his friend ok. The nurse says he is ok, but has worst injuries than kid does. He asks if there were any survivors from the town. The nurse says the few that didn’t die, are missing.

“After they get out of hospital”

They get out hospital and go to look at their old home, all there is left, are burnt rubble. They swear that they will get revenge on the attackers. They try to earn some money for food from hunting a criminal with a price on they head.

Or should i do something like, there is a generation or lets say a clan, that apparently died out years ago, that can fight using shadows and othere powers. but the clan didnt die out but it only became a legend. Then 1 day some hired killers were hired to kill this boy which had this power. This boy didnt know this, until they broke in and his powers kicked in without him knowing. He then got smashed through a window, and landed on the ground outside. (2 storey building) He then tryies to figure out about the clan so on so on.

Please give me some advice on these ideas. I plan to try to draw the pics using my bamboo graphics tablet, but would like some1 to give me some ideas and help.

Thanks

thanks again. best answer will be given.
that is a good idea shace, but where do you think i should start? like should i use a program to make the manga??
yes, of course, TAZ, i only meant this a overview of, say, the first book. I thought there was no point in writing the whole story when no one liked it anyway.