Ok here's the thing I sleep naked all the time" My older brother was visiting and So I let him crash In my room I sleeped downstairs so I got naked and went to bed thinking I would be up before them and just get dressed! But I over sleeped whitch I Tend to do lol and when I woke up I was rock hard and not coverd at all! My dad and brothers were all up they all seen me naked and erect for who knows how long" my dad was haveing coffe on the other couch while I was right ifront of him erect and naked!
He didn't care and my brothers Dident either so I didn't make a big deal out of either so I got up my brother gave me some breakfast I ate and everything in the nude like it was normal we all sat around laughing and jokeing about what happened my dad said it's no big deal and if I like to be nude he has no problem with it neither do my Brothers since they do the same so I've been hanging around the house nude all day doing whatever and if I get erect nobody cares my dad and brothers even stay nude sometimes I realy like beig nude so should I stop or just keep doing it since nobody cares?