Ok this might totally sound crazy to anyone I understand. Me and my friend play soccer and I told him a few days ago " wanna go to England next summer when we graduate to tryout for a pro soccer team" he said "yeah I'm down" so I just want to know is it possible to tryout for Tottenham Hotspur or any other team. I know I got it in me to play because I play with people 1-13 years older than me, I'm 16 and I don't feel it as competition not to be cocky, and also I run faster than anybody on the field and I know the game, I know where to pass a ball and where to be to receive it. I know a lot, let me tell you, I've been laughed at because of my idea, but it's my dream to get there, most people don't believe in me and they just laugh.. My friend plays very excellent as well, faster than me.. I'm willing to pay for the expenses to go, but I need help getting in connection with someone in England to help me out, is it a good idea to do this? And how can I get in contact with someone ? Please someone help out thanks