Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a small business and a web site, but no customers. How do i generate customers?

I have a small business but i have no customers. I want to advertise in my area so more people can learn about my service but it so expensive. I tried fliers (A LOT) of fliers. I post on facebook, twitter, and i have my own site at www.mtgyerrands.com How do i get the word out about my business. I have tried word of mouth but i dont know many people and most people just want to be nosy and see how much you make, they never really tell anyone else about you. So whats next?

Unregistered
    Marketing is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Marketing is of many means like Internet Marketing,Offline Marketing,banner ads,SEO,Mobile Marketing etc.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,article submission etc.Offline marketing includes providing newsletters,posts,through television ads.SEO includes usage of suggested keywords/topics and submission in major search engines.Mobile marketing includes tele-calling,SMS,MMS etc.Outsource, you have tried certain tricks to promote your service...but have you practiced it with professional touch? There are providers like XnYnZ.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques,PPC to improve the business.

If you avail such professional service you will let known to the world in a faster way thereby competing with others in your business field.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information