The one that they are calling "the gentle robber" or whatever just because he had so-called "manners" when he robbed the owner of $300 dollars! This is a sheer case of racism. Had it been a Black or some other non White or "minority" that robbed that man, that person would not be seen as a "gentle robber with manners" even if he said the same words that the old White robber said. The old White robber lied and said that he had "kids to feed". Even the owner of the store said that he knew that was "a lie, a 60 something year old man does not have young kids". The d@m media is calling the man "sad", "it's sad that the guy had to rob the store owner to get something to eat" is what reporter on the news said. Give me a flippin break!!!!! This was ARMED robbery, and it's said that the guy robbed someone else with a GUN in 2004! Just because he told the owner "if I ever get back on my feet I'll bring it back to you" or some mess like that, ...it makes everything alright, and causes people to pity him?! This country is so screwed up and backwards!