Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Use that same desire to search the bible, and seek to know God the Father; because He created the one, who became Satan, and it is only through Jesus that you can be saved and delivered. You need to know God in order to follow Him, and Romans 10:8-10 is how you can be born again, and become a child of God instead of the devil.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pray about it the devil is always trying to tempt us but he can be overcome if we remain close to god in prayer

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had similar impact in my life!!!
    Watch the following chain of Video's it will change your life...

www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/

It give details on how Music has a pivotal role in setanic acts and how in could influence people to Idol worship!!

Do not be disturbed if you do not agree with some of there finidngs sinmply watch till the end and then make your own decision!!!

Good Luck

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're interested in it, google it. Nothing wrong with researching about a topic.

Not sure why you are though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask a Ouija board for advice/

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First don't listen to those who say God doesn't exist. If your questions was directed to the existence of God, their answers may be relevant.

The devil is in music. What I've found is the devil always reveals what he up to, in one way or another. Such as in music. do we ask questions, like "Why copies on the store shelves are produced off the MASTER? Another one I find is humorous that we say, without knowing it's meaning, is "government", witch literally means "to control minds." This does include his favored group he implemented, the Atheist. Now, it's not done as "subliminal messages", the demonic energies are in the beat of the music. Everything is made up of vibrational energy, and focusing on something that produces a low vibration will begin creating that vibration within whoever focuses on it.

It's okay to be aware. Just don't spend a lot of time focusing on it. I'll admit when I found out a lot of what the oppressors are up to, I spend a lot of time focusing on it. Part was out of fear, and the other was being intrigued of how I could have walked so blind this far into life, without picking up on their methods. I'd say just ignore them. The Bible says to do so also. The energy in this world is changing at a rapid rate, so more truth will be revealed as time goes on. Remember, it's okay to be aware, just don't allow what you're aware of be your main focus.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd suggest you at-least learn about Wicca. If your religion does not allow you to even read about other religious ideas, then that religion is nothing but bad for you. Wiccan and Buddhism are the two most recognized peaceful religions. There are also others like Jainism and Hinduism, but those are not as well known.

Peace and Namaste

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Devil is the ruler of the world so says the bible Jesus said:

John 12:31Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

John 14:30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me

John 16:11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

AND finally the big one :

"The one called Devil and Satan . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth."—1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9.

Satan is in control of the world at this time and it is not surprising that despite peoples best efforts to feed starving children and help others we fail miserably because the fight is against the spirit of the devil over the world.

My crazy religious sister knows all about Satan and how he tries to communicate or whatever. She's nuts, but she has Googled Satan over and over.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me If you stop now you will regret it.....

Keep digging deeper into the rabbit hole, if you stay rational, you may be surprised with what you find....

Not everything is black and white...

And alot of information that is described as supernatural or propagandized is to control peoples preconceptions of certain information... And fear is the strongest motivator...

Things will become clearer as you go deeper... ALL is connected

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information